Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vendor Spotlight

Name: Leslie Moss

Business name: Mossworks

What do you create?
I love making jewelry, floral arranging, and garden design, and when it all freezes over I am a ski instructor at Park City Mt. resort next year will be 20 years.

Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Pittsburgh, and attended Carnegie Mellon Univ. as a history major.

Where do you currently live? Does it influence your creativity?
Salt Lake City. Yes, I love looking at the Mts, and seeing how the colors change thru out the day.

What is the weirdest thing you ever created?
An all red garden because I did not like the color red, now I love all the shades red comes in. It helps me with colors in jewelry.

What is the one thing you are most proud of creating.
An earth and sea necklace.

What was your best vacation?
Last fall when I went to New Zealand and Tahiti

What was your best birthday and why?
Turning 50. It was fun rather than bad.

Name your 5 favorite things about Utah:
skiing
quality of snow
the seasons
the sheer variety of beauty everywhere
friendly people

Thanks, Leslie. We can't wait to see what beautiful things you've created.

No comments: